Element Fitness ships all the equipment all around the world. If you are located outside Latvia you may be contacted after you place an order if additional shipping is required. Delivery is carried by UPS and DB Schenker. Standard delivery times around Europe are between 4-8 business days.
International customers are responsible for any customs fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border, if there are any.
Yes, you can. Simply leave your comment below you order and we will be in touch with a date in which you can pick your order up. Please note collections can only be from 8-4pm Monday to Friday. Our warehouse address is Stiklu street 7B, Daugavpils, LATVIA.
Element Fitness will dispatch your order to you within 48 hours if they are off the shelf items. In case of custom pillar coating the preparation will take 3-4 business days. Sophisticated and complex orders can take up to 14 – 21 working days, but we are continually working to reduce this lead time.
We will keep you informed on every stage of your order and will provide ETA for delivery or collection.
You may choose any RAL color for the pillar coating. Please send us the RAL number in comment section to your order, or let us know via email or call on the desired color. We work with RAL Neokem palette.
All our attachments, horizontal beams and pull-up bars are covered in sandy polymer color coating for a better grip and feel and come in standard black (RAL 9005) color.
Element Fitness (legal name SIA Element Lab) is a VAT registered company, therefore, VAT will be added to every order at the checkout for private persons.
You are entitled to return the goods within 30 days after purchase. The goods must have original packing and no damages. Return is paid by the customer. The goods sold at special prices cannot be returned. For information about goods return or in case of details’ defects, please, contact us calling: +371 22029009 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Usage instructions for Internet store “elementfitness.eu”
Instructions define relations between SIA „Element Lab ” and physical/legal person (hereinafter referred to as the User) visiting Internet store www.elementfitness.eu (hereinafter referred to as elementfitness.eu).
Please, read carefully the usage instructions for Internet store of SIA „Element Lab” – elementfitness.eu
(hereinafter referred to as the Instructions) for each time you visit elementfitness.eu. Visiting elementfitness.eu, you agree with the Instructions and undertake to follow them. In case you disagree with the Instructions, you are not allowed to visit elementfitness.eu. You will not be able to purchase our offered products and services and you will have to immediately terminate using elementfitness.eu. These Instructions are applicable according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia. Elementfitness.eu Instructions are provided and binding for every User of elementfitness.eu irrespectively of the fact whether he is a registered or a non-registered User of elementfitness.eu. Using of elementfitness.eu is considered every User’s full consent with these Instructions, including all amendments made therein. Every User of elementfitness.eu has a duty to regularly read these Instructions to timely know about any amendments made therein.
- SIA „Element Lab” is the owner and support provider of Internet store elementfitness.eu.
- SIA „Element Lab” is entitled at any time upon its discretion to change the Instructions of elementfitness.eu and any changes come into effect upon their publication at elementfitness.eu.
- Elementfitness.eu design and published materials are copyright objects.
- Elementfitness.eu placed trademarks, logos and service marks are registered and non-registered trademarks of cooperation partners.
- All prices of products of the Internet store elementfitness.eu are given in EUR excl. VAT.
- All publications of elementfitness.eu have informative nature. SIA „Element Lab” keeps exclusive rights to edit, delete or place any information at elementfitness.eu, delete or place any products or services for selling without prior warning and explanation.
- Elementfitness.eu goods’ descriptions are formed by the manufacturer’s given specification or information found elsewhere and may be changed depending on the changes, modifications or bundling defined by the manufacturer.
- Use of materials published at Elementfitness.eu shall be agreed with SIA „Element Lab” and link to it is mandatory.
- The User freely agrees to give information about him, which are required for goods purchase and their delivery. The User is responsible for authenticity of the given data.
- In case of failure to follow these Instructions, elementfitness.eu keeps rights to refuse a service to the customer, terminate access to elementfitness.eu, as well as unilaterally cancel orders.
- Elementfitness.eu keeps rights to not deliver an article, if the customer has failed to make payment for the article. Delivery fee may change depending on the delivery region.
- Every registered User of elementfitness.eu has a duty to not disclose his portal access data to other persons.
- Registering in the customer database of elementfitness.eu, the User agrees that notifications will be sent to him. Personal data security will be protected according to the Physical Persons’ Data Protection Law. Data are stored and used only for execution of commodities purchase transactions, improving quality of the rendered services, including marketing actions. SIA „Element Lab” does not disclose data about purchases of customers to the third parties, except cases when it is requested by the authorities of the Republic of Latvia.
- The shopping order at elementfitness.eu is defined by the Regulations No. 207 “On Distance Agreement with its Amendments announced till March 15, 2005” of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia. The Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia define that a customer is entitled to recede from the agreement within 14 calendar days and return the product to the seller. Costs of product’s returning are covered by the customer.
- Product’s return refers to any product bought in Internet store, which is kept in the original packing, is not opened, used or mechanically damaged after its purchase. Return does not refer to individually ordered and manufactured order.
- For product return, an application must be submitted. It must be addressed per post or given personally arriving at: 76 Daugavpils Street, Riga LV-1003, to SIA „Element Lab” with a wish to refuse from the order, which states purchase date, order number, order itself, its total amount. The Company performs repayment of transaction amount to the Card user, including the cases when the Card user has cancelled/rejected the Order and/or the paid product or service, if the product/service was not provided/was not duly provided or selling-buying of product/service has not happened due to other reasons, only in cash to the account of the payment card, by which the Transaction was executed. SIA „Element Lab” returns money within 14 days upon receipt of application and product.
- Elementfitness.eu and User’s liability stipulation is valid when the User makes order in any way, using e-store, phone, or e-mail.
- The information found at Elementfitness.eu causes no legal liabilities between the Users and SIA „Element Lab”
- The User of Elementfitness.eu cannot perform actions directly or indirectly affecting rights and legal interests of elementfitness.eu owner.
- Depending on the nature and consequences of rights violation, the violator shall be called to administrative or criminal liability according to the law.
- Agreements of orders made at Elementfitness.eu are not stored.
- Offers of products and prices published at Elementfitness.eu are valid while the specific product is in stock, unless no other information is given for the specific product.
Visiting Elementfitness.eu and websites of its license holders you accept and agree with the rules of use defined in this Notice.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE DO IT?
Elementfitness.eu collects personally identifiable information from you, which you freely provide. The information received from you allows us personalizing and improving experience of Elementfitness.eu. We use information to process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, contact you about orders, products, services and ad offers, update our stocktaking and generally provide us with your accounts, place personalized content, customer reviews and suggest services, which could be interesting for you. We use this information to improve our website, avoid and find out our website’s falsification or abuse and provide the third parties with a possibility to perform technical, logistics and other activity on our behalf.
YOUR PROVIDED INFORMATION:
We summarize only personally identifiable information, which you choose to submit. You may choose to not provide definite information. Where possible, we will provide you with a possibility of choice – how do we use this information.
AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVED INFORMATION
Every computer connected to Internet is granted a domain name and a body of digits, which serves as Internet protocol („IP”). If a visitor requests a page from any website in our network, our site’s servers automatically recognize this visitor’s domain name and IP address. Domain name and IP address does not disclose anything personal about you except the IP address, from which you have accessed our Site. We use this information to check our data flow in general, as well as for safety reasons and examine whether the network or its users are misused, or to cooperate with law enforcement institutions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
INFORMATION FROM THE THIRD PARTIES’ SOURCES
We can receive information about you from other sources and attach it to our account information.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE RECEIVED INFORMATION TO THE THIRD PARTIES?
The information about customers is important to us and we do not disclose it to others. We transfer customer information only according to the rules below.
The information is given to the third parties rendering services or providing activities on our behalf. These service providers request information about you and your company to give you the best service.
Although Elementfitness.eu and its license holders may have access to the personally identifiable information for the given purposes, they may not use this personally identifiable information for other purposes, and they must process your information according to the legal acts of Data Protection.
ADVERTISEMENT, MARKETING, NEWS E-MAIL
We may use information to perform internal marketing analysis, for instance, to evaluate tendencies among consumers or define data flow amount to our websites. We may also use your personally identifiable information to contact you about our products and services. You may choose whether you wish to receive such notifications, when you give us personally identifiable information for the first time. We may also share the personally identifiable information with others, for instance, anonymously with advertisers; which means that this information does not include your personally identifiable information.
We will not allow that the selected organizations send you ad and marketing information without your consent. If you give consent, please, note that such organizations are carefully selected, and this notice’s conditions are binding for them.
PHOTOS, REFERENCES, CASE STUDY AND OTHER INFORMATION
The information, which you place in sharing areas of site, is usually available, and it may be collected and used by others, as well as it may appear when contacting other people. The site users are suggested to be cautious when giving personally identifiable information about them in the sharing areas of this site.
SELLING AND HANDOVER
In case of selling, merging, consolidation, control change, considerable property handover, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell or entrust information to the third parties about your relations with us, including, but without restricting to your given personally identifiable information and other information in relation to our mutual relations.
It may provided by the law that we fairly express your provided information, taking into account that such expression is provided by the law, or observing the legal procedure initiated against us, or to protect and defend our rights or property and our interests or interests of our customers or site users, or society.
IS YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
Our responsibility is to provide you with safe environment during storing and forwarding of own personally identifiable information.
We have anticipated suitable physical, electronic and procedural protection measures to collect, store and not disclose your personally identifiable information. Although we use technologically the most developed available security systems, our security staff cannot guarantee protection against unauthorized access of the third parties.
AMENDMENTS IN THIS NOTICE
Amendments in this notice are made according to our company’s constantly changing image. Such amendments are included into this site; and you are suggested to check your website on regular basis to confirm the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
YOUR INFORMATION CONTROL
If you wish to control the personally identifiable information at our disposal, change this information, request your information deletion, or if you have questions related to the given notice, please, contact us.
Please, note that this site uses Google Analytics to verify the site activity. Please, see detailed information about the way Google collects and processes data here
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with the EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, send us a request, or simply want more information contact our Data Protection Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at:
Element Lab SIA
Stiklu street 7b